Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ladybug Birthday Party

Last year it was Poodles...this year...Ladybugs! I decided to go with Lady Bugs...not really because Eve loved ladybugs but b/c of the invitation idea I had. Next year, I promise Eve, you can pick out what you want. :) But actually she loved her ladybug stuff. She still talks about her ladybug cake at every birthday event we go to! I am going to have to come back and add the invitation I did b/c I don't have any pictures of it. But it was SUPER duper cute!
Her 2nd Birthday Ladybug Cake - I baked 2 sheet cakes and laid them side by side and then used the Wilton Ladybug cake pan and put it on top and then iced it. I was pleased with how it turned out!
Ladybug Lunch Bags for the kiddos - I bought some red lunch bags and punched out black circles out of cardstock and used double sided adhensive to stick them to the bags. I also printed bag labels and put each child's name on them. Inside contained 1 McDouble from McDonalds, a bag of Cheetos, and a Caprisun. :)
We had the Birthday Party in the backyard and in the basement. The littles ate at small picnic benches.


Some of the Birthday friends

She blew out the candle on the 1st try!
Ladybug Party Favor Bags

Inside contained ladybug bubbles, a couple sheets of ladybug coloring pages, some candy, and a homemade music CD with lots of good kids songs.
Ladybug Party Signs

Instead of Eve saying Happy Birthday to someone she would say "Happy to you" so I made a sign for her Bday "Happy 2 You Eve"

LOVE these Vinyl Banners from Vistaprint. I create them and have it printed.




Ladybug Birthday Decorations
Birthday Family Picture ~ June 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment